Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Cool graffiti spotted on Lyon near McAllister St.

Saw some great street art on the way to drop my son, Finn McDill, off at daycare.  There were a lot of parked cars in the way but I noticed that it was street sweeping day and so I came back and took a couple pictures when the cars were gone.    Loved the elephant god doing yoga with the little baby elephant, but the other one was cool too!



Photo note: © Eric W. Hiss - Camera Rollei 6008AF with P20 digital back and 80mm lens. Graffiti artist currently unknown.


Wow this is great art work!  I wonder who did it?  If you know please post a comment.  San Francisco definitely has some awesome street artists!  I've seen a bunch of stencil work popping up around Broderick place and Alamo Square park that is cool too.





No comments: